Monday, April 25, 2011

Eatster




Here's a big, big, bummer: I have a cold. Not SUCH a huge deal really, I've been healthy all winter, we all have, it's been great! But...yesterday was Eat-ster and I tasted nothing. Zip. Nadda. The congestion has knocked out my sense of taste completely, like never before. Even a jalapeno did nothing. The stupid part was, I KEPT EATING ANYWAY. I literally felt like I was chewing cardboard all day, and I still didn't stop. I won't even torture myself by giving you the details of Jana & RJ's amazing German brunch, and of course, my mother-in-law's always fantastic dinner. It all LOOKED beyond delicious. And from the way everyone else was putting it away, I can only assume it WAS delicious. I think we should have a do-over next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment