Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pinkeye

Came down with some gunky eye infection yesterday. Not sure if it's Pinkeye or something I picked up from the aged make-up that I wore the other night. I wear it so rarely, I should just buy new when I do. Either way, it's gross in the extreme. Waiting for my doctor to call me back. I was just saying to someone how it kind of creeps me out that she's younger than me. That sort of thing has been happening more and more often lately. Sometimes I want to say, "Hey! Why should I listen to you? You were still in diapers while I was off riding my bike!" But then, I suppose she could say, "You were still a ski bum while I was off in medical school!" It's all relative.

I don't have any pictures to show you today, because trust me, you don't want to see this. My left eye is all swollen shut and puss filled. There, that graphic enough? I feel...really sickened looking at it. Otherwise, I feel peachy. I guess I'm vainer than I thought, because no way am I stepping a foot out of this house until I look human again. Not complaining though, we haven't been sick once this winter, really. I can put up with a little Bride-Of-Frankenstein squint-eye, if it means nothing else. The real reason I'm bummed is, last night I ordered Justin to hide the monster bag of Hershey's Kisses from me AND HE DID IT. Jerk. I can't find them anywhere. But I can still see the sun shining! Spring's coming! Chickadees have been all in a tizzy the last few days. They are so adorable and chubby and full of personality. So happy looking.

Anyway, off now, hope everyone's enjoying the last of the winter before the sap and mud start flowing. I am so looking forward to both those things. And looking forward to my tear ducts drying up at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment