Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh, and by the way...




Thanks to Tamera and Justin, I have a lovely little Nikon D80 in my hands here. I've never owned a decent digital until now, I have a quite a few good film cameras left over from all the portrait work, and many, many vintage and antique cameras...but I simply haven't got the time or money to deal with film/processing these days. My little point and shoot digitals have been good friends, but how I have missed using a "real camera"! This is a very welcome happiness!!!! Still need some necessary cords, and to free up some computer space, but I have been playing with it all day and the boys look ten times more angelic, and fifty times less dirty through it's magical lens. Yay! Here's a couple of shots from Tam's computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment