Friday, November 7, 2008

Whew

Wow, I was holding my breath for months! I don't remember caring about elections really, when I was little, but it was awesome to see all the kids hugging, screaming, laughing, crying and dancing when I dropped mine off at school on Wednesday morning. And even more awesome to realize that all these small people have a much brighter future now. Thank God.



Oh, I wanted to add some funny-kid-sayings, while I was thinking of them. The day back to school after Halloween, he came home saying "Gus had take-out GRAMP-PIRATE teeth!" It took me a minute to figure out what gramp-pirate teeth were. And today, we were rhyming words. Just stuff like Pop, Top, Bop, Stop. So, he asks "What rhymes with Taxi Cab?" I was like, "Hmmmm, I don't know". We played for a bit longer, then made lunch. He was kind of muttering to himself over his sandwich, and then he shouts, "MOM! Taxi-cab, MAXI-PAD!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment