Thursday, November 13, 2008

Friday Yet?





It's been one of those weeks. The Kid decided to cut his own hair yesterday, I guess every kid does this at least once. (I know I did it, not only to myself, but to my baby sister as well.) Ever since Halloween, when he wore his knight hood for six days straight, he seems to have lost interest in his hard hat...the habit is broken!!!! But as he has worn it every day for a year, I almost don't recognize him without it. And I'll bet he wouldn't have thought of cutting his hair if he was still obsessed with his hard hat, because he NEVER took it off. Very weird to think that I'm missing him wearing it. The Baby's new favorite thing is playing Ring-Around-The-Rosy. He says: "Mama, Dadda, Up, Down, Uh-Oh, Bye-Bye, etc" Not a big talker so far, but that's OK. The Kid and I easily make up for The Baby and Justin's quietness. Yikes, I take that back...he just screamed bloody murder when I tried to feed him carrots. He recently considers veggies to be absolutly evil. Well, the weekend will come, I suppose, and with it, a whole new set of obligations. It's always a mixture of relief and dread to find Friday night upon me, because I can't say no to anything. Let's see...a school play, Justin is working on a wheelchair ramp all Saturday in Chelsea, a holiday craft fair/fundraiser, a birthday party, no wait, make that two birthday parties, a pie that needs to be baked, house that needs to be cleaned, shopping to do, etc, etc... Geez, maybe I wish it was Monday?










No comments:

Post a Comment