Wednesday, February 19, 2014

11th Hour


As we come up on the one year anniversary of the 11th Hour, the radio show my dear friend Kristina Stykos and I host, I am blown away by how grateful I am to her, and all my closest friends, for keeping me creative and loved.  Our show is full of amazing, local music, jokes, random chatter, technical difficulties and we've got misinformation coming out our ears.  (We don't take ourselves very seriously and neither should you.)  The fun we've had so far...I had forgotten what it was like to laugh until you couldn't breathe.  You can hear our show every Friday at 11AM on Royalton Community Radio.  http://www.royaltonradio.org/


Or you can listen to our podcasts, but the link isn't working for me at the moment, so I'll stick it in later!


Or learn more about Kristina and her career as a songwriter, recording artist and record producer who runs Pepperbox Studios at: http://www.kristinastykos.com/  We have big plans underway, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment