Thursday, January 28, 2010

popsicles

After yet another doctor visit this morning, we learn that the littlest one now has pneumonia as well. I'm in awe that this is even possible, this much sickness. I wish I could pinpoint what I am doing wrong here. All organic food: check. Plenty of rest (for the kids anyway): check. Exercise & fresh air: check. Frequent hand washing: check. Humidifier/air purifier in our room: check. Not going out and about all winter: check. The only thing I can think of is the fact that we have gone to the doctor's so often, maybe they pick up things there? But I always just hold them in the waiting room and we don't touch any of the toys or anything. I feel like I'm just on autopilot, stumbling though the days, measuring medication, putting another video on the tv (something that is virtually unheard of in this house), pouring drinks, wiping noses/puke, cleaning things, getting popsicles, calling pediatricians in the middle of the night, never sleeping. My mind is blank... and I don't seem capable of deeper thoughts than popsicle flavors and tylenol doses. It seems with extreme tiredness, you get sort of a second wind, but you function more like a zombie instead of a human being. So anyway, sorry there have been no pictures on here in ages...there isn't a thing to take pictures of lately, other than pale babies and eye bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment