Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pox, Pox, Pox. Rain, Rain, Rain.

The Kid is done with the chicken pox...and just when we thought The Baby had somehow missed catching them, they showed up this morning. Kind of a pain because we were going to spend the weekend in the White Mountains and do Storyland, but now the little one is miserable. I think we may go anyhow since Justin has a ton of paperwork he wants to catch up on. He and the tiny can hang at the hotel, while E and I will go play. Not the same when we're not all together though. So far, summer has been a bust. Rain, rain, and more rain. We've been doing next to nothing due to this whole pox deal for the entire month, and now it'll be even longer. We've barely made a dent in our "to do" list and I'm starting to get in a panic about it. Justin finally bought a new truck, well, not new, but you know what I mean. He got pulled over and ticketed while driving it home. Uugg. I'm so hoping the Wee Man is feeling better by next week because we are supposed to be heading to the island. No way to postpone it, the rest of the summer is full. We'd just have to cancel. And we've already canceled so much. I'm back to teaching dance two nights a week, clogging one night, and hip hop & latin another. Nice to have some time away from the house, even if it is just across the street. Blah, blah, blah. (Dear Lord, LISTEN to this complaining!) Sorry, I can't put much energy into writing a better entry today...one handed typing with a fevery bub in my arms. Ok, ending this now. Later. -Em



















No comments:

Post a Comment